OUR FIRM HANDLES LEGAL MATTERS IN THE AREAS OF CIVIL AND CRIMINAL LITIGATION, REAL ESTATE & FAMILY LAW
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Stevens Law Office is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Civil & Criminal Litigation, Real Estate and Family Law cases. Based in Stowe, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Vermont. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 37 years of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Stevens Law Office has a thorough understanding of Vermont law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Civil Litigation Defense: A legal dispute can have major consequences on your life. Our civil litigation defense attorneys advocate on behalf of businesses, families and individuals throughout Vermont.
- Real Estate: Our attorneys are knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. We guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. We also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. We answer all of your questions as we guide you through your family law matter.
- Criminal Defense: Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, hire a dedicated criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. We have many years of experience defending people who face criminal charges.
- Wills & Trusts: Our experienced attorneys helps clients in estate planning matters involving taxes, guardianships, living wills, living trusts and wills. We provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of wills and trusts law.
- Estate Planning: We handle Vermont estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. We give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: The different types of alternative dispute resolutions (ADR) include nonbinding arbitration, binding arbitration and mediation. All of these are viable alternatives to litigation. In ADR, a neutral mediator or arbitrator listens to both sides of the case and facilitates an agreement. Our attorneys are experienced in all types of ADR.
- Mediation: If litigation is not right for you, mediation may be a better option. We are experienced mediators who help businesses and individuals resolve their legal disputes amicably. Mediation gives you more control over the legal process, usually producing quicker results than going to trial.
When you retain the services of Stevens Law Office, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Stowe law firm today
Stevens Law Office sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Stowe. Call the firm at 802-253-8547 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.